Home

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mariposa Paper Bag Album



Front Cover
 

 

Inside Pages




Removeable Tag


My sister-in-law loves flowers and rich colors like red and gold.  I crafted this paperbag album for her as a surprise birthday gift.  I used a little bit larger paper bag to allow for lots of pictures, journaling and deep pockets for all the "extras".  She loved it!!  I chose the gorgeous Mariposa richly embellised paper line from DCWV for this special gift.  Hard to go wrong when you start with quality basics.  My focus whenever I create is to compliment a photo or patterned paper, not to overwhelm my pages or layouts with embellishments.    
 


Another little trick: Instead of tossing those scraps into box for "another day", use those scraps  right away for a card or to decorate a gift bag or tag, keeps those scraps down to a minimum.
Cards From Scraps

2 comments:

  1. Susie, this is positivly gorgeous!! The bag and card were a great idea!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Susie, this is gorgeous!!! and I am like you... you need room for pics!!
    And great idea on the scraps!!

    ReplyDelete